Who are eligible for Social Visit Pass
- Parents of Expatriate Official.
- Common law wife (required to have confirmation from the Embassy).
- Children below 21 years old.
- Step children
Application Procedures for Social Visit Pass
Application for Social Visit Pass can be submitted together with an application for Employment Pass or after the application for Employment Pass has been approved.
Supporting documents for application
- Covering letter and authority letter from the company.
- Form DP11A with recent passport size photograph.
- Personal Bond (RM10.00 Stamped)
- Proof of relationship with the Expatriate (a translated copy has to be certified by the Embassy officials if the document is neither written in English or in Malay Language).
- Complete photocopies of Dependant’s Passport (Two copies for PRC citizen)
- Complete photocopies of Expatriate’s Passport.
Fees Charged for Social Visit Pass
- Passes – First 3 months (Free)
- Subsequent months – RM50.00 x 9 months
- Processing fee – RM50.00
- Journey Performed Visa Fee – RM500.00 ( if relevant)
- Visa fee – according to the individual countries