The Alice Smith School was founded in 1946 and is administered by The Alice Smith Schools’ Association, which is a non-profit making educational foundation. The school exists to provide the highest standards of British Education in an international context.
The Alice Smith Secondary School is located at Equine Park and it is for Years 7 to 13. At the school, the emphasis is on promoting academic excellence balanced with creative and expressive arts, appreciating cultures and relationships and all the while increasing independence of thought and action.
The campus offers a wide variety of sporting and cultural co-curricular activities and a broad range of residential expeditions and trips for all students in order to develop leadership, interpersonal and intrapersonal skills and provide opportunities for active community service.
The Four Key Stages and Sixth Form
Special Educational Needs
Key Stages 3 & 4
• Biology laboratories.
• Chemistry laboratories.
• Physics laboratories.
• General Science laboratories.
• Internet access.
• Research resources on the whole school network.
• Study areas.
• 2 fully equipped ICT centres.
• Computers placed around the school on a whole school network.
• The ICT suites are equipped with LCD projectors, Mimio digital whiteboards, and both colour and b/w printers.
• The main assemly hall has a large LCD projection system.
• Theatre/ assembly hall.
• Drama studio.
• Music centre.
• Acoustically designed practice rooms.
• 2 fully filted workshops with 2 large design areas.
• 1 CAD/CAM design area.
• An electronic room.
Art and Design studio
• Including graphics, photographic, pottery and sculpture areas.
• 50m pool (Olympic standard).
• Extensive playing fields.
• Spacious air conditioned sports hall/gymnasium.
• Numerous netball/tennis/basketball courts.
Secondary Campus at Equine Park:
No: 3 Jalan Equine,
43300 Seri Kembangan,
Tel: +6(03)9543 3688
Fax: +6(03)9543 3788