Travel 3Sixty is the popular AirAsia’s inflight magazine. When you fly with AirAsia, you can find this magazine in front of you in the seat pocket. Since you are not allowed to remove the magazine from your flight, you can download PDF version of Travel 3Sixty (August 2012 Edition) magazine and read anywhere at your own pace. You can also read the magazine online.
For tourists and travellers, this magazine provides various information and tips on many travel destinations. These are some of the interesting titles on the magazine cover and contents inside for Travel 3Sixty (August 2012 Edition):
- The Japanese Connection – AirAsia Japan Takes Flight
- Girl Power in AirAsia – Women on Top
- Picture Perfect Boracay – Philippines
- The Champagne of Snow – Asahikawa, Sapporo, Japan
- Gateway to Kyushu – Fukuoka, Japan
- Ocean Blue, Forest Deep – Okinawa, Japan
- Pilot’s Perspective – Tom, Dick or Harry?
- Travel Log – Ode to the Japanese People
Travel 3Sixty (August 2012 Edition) magazine cover:
Click the link below to read this magazine (You can also right-click and Save the magazine to your computer):
Travel 3Sixty (August 2012 Edition)