Working Conditions for Dependant Pass Holder – Immigration Facilities For Dependants Of Expatriate – Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia

Working conditions for Dependant Pass holder

Husband/Wife of Expatriate Officer holding Dependant Passes are permitted to work without having to change their Dependant Passes to Employment Passes with condition of acquiring working approval from the Immigration Department.

Terms and conditions

  • Job Offer from any companies/Government Agencies
  • Prior approval from approving agencies such as: MIDA, MDEC, Bank Negara, Securities Commission, Public Services Department.
  • Those without approval from any agencies, application are subjected to conditions as laid down by the Expatriate Committee.

Procedures – Work Permit by Endorsement

  • Application can be submitted at the Employment Pass Division of the Immigration Headquarter Putrajaya or nearest Immigration Office in any states.
  • Application for Work Permit by Endorsement can be submitted on approval of Dependant Pass or after its issuance.
  • Supporting documents for application:
    • Covering letter and authority letter from the company.
    • DP11 Form
    • Job offer or Employment Contract
    • Complete photocopies of passport.

Fees Charged