Malaysia Central is a central website providing information all about Malaysia, hence the name! Malaysia Central is meant to cover nearly everything in Malaysia. Some of the topics includes: government services, transportation, education, business, tourist destinations, hospitals, hotels, food, entertainment and many more! To simplify information access and enhance user experience, Malaysia Central is divided into the following sites:
- Malaysia Central: Information Directory – Contains all general information, government services, transportation, hospitals, holiday destination, historical places and many more.
- Malaysia Central: Education Directory – Contains all education information, including schools, colleges, universities and many more.
- Malaysia Central: Business Directory – Contains Malaysian business and companies profile pages with Search Engine Optimized (SEO) business information. You can add your business here for free too.
- (Launching soon) Malaysia Central: Hotel and Accommodation Directory – Will contain information on accommodations such as hotels, resorts, chalets, backpackers in, home stay and many more.
- (Launching soon) Malaysia Central: Food and Dining Directory – Will contain information on places to eat throughout Malaysia.
- (Launching soon) Malaysia Central: Financial Directory – Will contain finance related articles from banks and financial institution including investment, savings, credit, loan and many more.
Malaysia Central visitors include people from Malaysia and also from other countries. Malaysians will benefit from the local information such as government services, schools, transportation and many more. And tourists to Malaysia will benefit from information about tourist destination, hotels, entertainment and many more.
Malaysia Central was started on 13 Feb 2004 as a simple information directory for information about Malaysia. From a simple project, this website has grown to it’s current size and popularity. The growth of visitors were high enough to clog the web server causing the web hosting provider to block this website temporarily. We learned that the number of visitors will keep growing and we had to improve and optimize this website for the best experience for visitors like you. We had done a lot of improvements in the background to serve the website pages faster. If you had noticed, we have also simplified the design and layout to have an uncluttered look.
Information on Malaysia Central is gathered from various sources such as actual visits to location, websites, books, pamphlets, brochures, newspapers, magazines, etc. Since this is an ongoing process to add more information about Malaysia, this requires tremendous amount of effort.
Get Updates in Your Email – Subscribe to RSS updates
Malaysia Central is using Google Feedburner service to provide Email and RSS updates. Each Malaysia Central site have it’s own Feedburner link so that you can subscribe only to the site that you are interested in. Click the link below to subscribe to Malaysia Central using email or RSS, or maybe both.
- Malaysia Central: Information Directory [Email Subscription | RSS Subscription]
- Malaysia Central: Education Directory [Email Subscription | RSS Subscription]
- Malaysia Central: Business Directory [Email Subscription | RSS Subscription]
- (Launching soon) Malaysia Central: Hotel and Accommodation Directory [Email Subscription | RSS Subscription]
- (Launching soon) Malaysia Central: Food and Dining Directory [Email Subscription | RSS Subscription]
- (Launching soon) Malaysia Central: Financial Directory [Email Subscription | RSS Subscription]
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you have done email subscription, check your email inbox for an email from Malaysia Central FeedBurner. Click the activation link in this email to confirm subscription. Otherwise you will never get any updates from us. 🙁
And, the popular Facebook!
What is a website without integrating to social media! That’s why we have included Facebook like box for you to show your support. Click LIKE on the Facebook like box below… that’s if you like us! 🙂