Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) is a tailored credit facility extended to the eligible company employees to exercise their share option, which has been allocated to them by their employer.
Features and Benefits
- Up to RM 2 million
- Margin of Financing up to 80% of market price
- Low documentation fee up to RM200
- Acceptable counter : Main board, Second Board, Mesdaq
- Disbursement fee at RM 80.00 (applicable to second drawdown onwards)
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Individual age between 21and 65
- Malaysian or non-Malaysian residing in Malaysia
These documents must be submitted along with the application form at any of the nearest branches. The bank reserves the right to request for additional documentation where deemed necessary.
Photocopy of the following:
- Duly completed application form.
- NRIC (both sides)
- Recent BE / EA / 2 months payslip
- Entitlement / Allocation Letter
- Exercise form
Malaysian or non-Malaysian residing in Malaysia aged between 21 and 65 years
BLR + 0.75% p.a.
BLR as at July 2010: 6.30%
Fees and Charges
Documentation fee up to RM200
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
*This page contains information sourced on 25 Oct 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.