Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Balanced, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
To achieve medium to long-term growth in both capital and income by investing in permissible Shariah investments.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want a diversified portfolio with preference to higher equity exposure for potentially higher capital appreciation;
- Accept that investment returns may be negative over the short term, but recognise that a diversified fund tends to produce a smoother return over time than a fund which invests in only one asset class such as equities.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Balanced
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Asset Management Bhd
- Trustee : Universal Trustee (Malaysia) Berhad
- Benchmark : 42% FTSE Bursa Malaysia EMAS Shariah Index + 18% Dow Jones Islamic Asia Pacific ex Japan + 40% CIMB Islamic 1-month General Investment Account.
- Launch Date : 08 March 2001
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 1.0 billion units.
- Investment Time Horizon : 3 years or more
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM500
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200
- Distribution Policy : The Manager has the discretion to distribute part or all of the Fund’s distributable income. The distribution (if any) may vary from period to period depending on the investment objective and the performance of the Fund.
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approval Distributor for the first time.
- EPF Approved : No
- Initial Service Charge : Up to 6.5% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : 1.50% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.07% p.a. of the NAV of the Fund
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Difference (if any) between the Application Fees of these two funds
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 31 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management