Invest your money in CIMB Islamic Global Commodities Equity, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Seeks to provide capital growth over the medium to long term through investments in global commodity-related securities, predominantly in commodity-related equities, which conforms to Shariah principles.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want a Shariah-compliant investment
- Have a medium to long term investment horizon
- Want access to investment in commodities securities
- Want to participate in the upside potential of the equity markets and the commodities market
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Equity (Shariah) / Growth
- Investment Manager : CIMB-Principal Islamic Asset Management Sdn Bhd
- Trustee : Deutsche Trustees Malaysia Berhad
- Benchmark : 50% Dow Jones Islamic Market Oil & Gas Index + 50% Dow Jones Islamic Market Basic Materials Index
- Launch Date : 06 January 2010
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM 0.25
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 600 million units
- Investment Time Horizon : Long term investment horizon
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM1,000 or such other amount as the Manager may from time to time decide
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM200 or such other amount as the Manager may from time to time decide
- Distribution Policy : Given its investment objective, the Fund is not expected to pay any distribution
- Cooling-off Period : Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager or Approved Distributor for the first time
- EPF Approved : No
- Initial Service Charge : Up to 6.5% of the NAV per unit
- Annual Management Fee : Up to 1.85% per annum of the Net Asset Value of the Fund
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.08% per annum (including local custodian fee but excluding foreign sub-custodian fee) on the Net Asset Value of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM18,000 per annum. The foreign sub-custodian fee is dependent on the country invested and is charged monthly in arrears
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Up to 5% of the Net Asset Value per Unit
- Switching Fee : A fee not exceeding 7% of the Net Asset Value per Unit
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management