Learn how to correct death certificate clerical errors for Sabah. Application to correct spelling errors which even if not corrected will not change the facts in the Death Certificate.
Application for correction of information in Section 31 (2) may be submitted by the following persons:
- Parent of the deceased;
- Spouse of the deceased;
- Sibling of the deceased;
- Child or legally adopted child of the deceased
Required Documents (Originals And Copies)
- Forms PSB 4 and PSB 4A that are completed;
- Death Certificate of the deceased (original and copy);
- Identity card or identification document of the applicant (original and copy);
- Marriage certificate or document if application is made by the spouse;
- Other supporting documents
Registration fee: RM5.00;
Fee for extract of Death Certificate: RM10.00
Where to Correct Death Certificate Clerical Errors for Sabah?
Check the link below for NRD (JPN) branch details and contact details.
National Registration Department Branches