Learn how to correct death certificate clerical errors for Sarawak. Application to correct minor errors made by the NRD involving spelling errors which even if not corrected will not change the facts in the Death Certificate.
Application to correct information in Section 25 (2) may be submitted by the following persons:
- Parent of the deceased;
- Spouse of the deceased;
- Sibling of the deceased;
- Child or legally adopted child of the deceased
- Forms X1 and JPN.LM21 that are completed;
- Death Certificate of the deceased (original and copy);
- Identity card or identification document of the applicant (original and copy);
- Passport or insurance documentation or bank book of the deceased if the deceased had a passport or insurance or bank account (original and copy);
- Marriage certificate or document if application is made by the spouse;
- Other supporting documents
Registration fee: RM2.00;
Fee for extract of Death Certificate: RM10.00
Where to Correct Death Certificate Clerical Errors for Sarawak?
Check the link below for NRD (JPN) branch details and contact details.
National Registration Department Branches