Learn how to correct death certificate factual errors for Sarawak. Application to insert information or correct any factual errors provided during registration due to incorrect or unavailable information.
Application to correct information in Section 25 (3) may be submitted by:
- Parent of the deceased;
- Spouse of the deceased;
- Sibling of the deceased;
- Child or legally adopted child of the deceased
Required Documents (Originals And Copies)
- Forms XI and JPN.LM21 that are completed;
- Statutory declaration SA/81;
- Death Certificate of the deceased (original and copy);
- Identity card or identification document of the applicant (original and copy);
- Passport or insurance documentation or bank book of the deceased if the deceased had a passport or insurance or bank account (original and copy);
- Marriage certificate or document if application is made by the spouse;
- Other supporting documents such as the certificate or card certifying embracing of Islam of a parent of the deceased, Birth or Death Certificate of a parent of the deceased and the letter of approval for change of name from the Identity Card Division of NRD
Registration fee: RM2.00;
Fee for extract of Death Certificate: RM10.00
Where to Correct Death Certificate Factual Errors for Sarawak??
Check the link below for NRD (JPN) branch details and contact details.
National Registration Department Branches