Learn how to delayed register death in Sarawak. Application for delayed registration of death is required when registration is made on the second to the seventh day after the death.
Death registration application may be made by the following persons:
- Next of kin of the deceased;
- Person with knowledge of the death
- Forms III and XI that are completed;
- Certification from the deceased’s community leader or tribal chief;
- Police report for death occurring at home (original and copy);
- Medical Certificate of the Cause of Death (form VIII);
- After Post-Mortem (form IX);
- Identity card or entry permit or passport of the informant (original and copy);
- Identity card or identification document of the deceased;
- Police report for the NRD if the identity card or identification document of the deceased is not submitted or is lost
Processing fee: RM5.00
Where to Delayed Register Death in Sarawak?
Check the link below for NRD (JPN) branch details and contact details.
National Registration Department Branches