Learn how to late register death in Sarawak. Application for late registration of death is required when registration is made after the seventh day of death in Sarawak.
An application for late registration of death may be submitted by the following persons:
- Mother of the deceased;
- Father of the deceased;
- Child of the deceased;
- Sibling of the deceased;
- Spouse of the deceased;
- Investigating police officer if there is no next of kin of the deceased
- Forms III and XI;
- Certification from a Sarawak community leader or village chief;
- Form VIII (Medical Certificate of the Cause of Death);
- Form IX (After Post-Mortem);
- Identity card or identification document of the informant (original and copy);
- Identification document of the deceased;
- Police report if the identity card or extract of death registry of the deceased is not submitted
Processing fee: RM10.00
Where to Late Register Death in Sarawak?
Check the link below for NRD (JPN) branch details and contact details.
National Registration Department Branches