MYEG provides online government transactional services for the Malaysian community through its Electronic Government (E-Government) Initiatives.
MYEG services covers:
- Kuala Lumpur City Hall – Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL)
- Road Transport Department – Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ)
- Immigration Department of Malaysia – Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia
- Royal Malaysian Police – Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM)
- National Registration Department – Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN)
- Malaysia Department of Insolvency – Jabatan Insolvensi Malaysia (JIM)
- Zakat On Individual
- Zakat On Salary Deduction
- SSM Company/Business Search – MYDATA
- CTOS Score Self-Check
Go to www.myeg.com.my
Click on “Create an account” as shown in the screenshot below.
Choose an account type: Individual / Company
Fill up the registration form and submit.