Low Yat Plaza, or commonly referred to as LYP, is an established commercial shopping centre specializing in electronics and IT products in Malaysia. As an IT related product shopping centre, Low Yat Plaza is the most well known and most established among competitors and is to Kuala Lumpur what Sim Lim Square and Funan is to Singapore. Low Yat Plaza was opened in 1999.
With over 500 retail outlets operating within the 7 themed retail floors, Low Yat Plaza is a complete and indulging one stop destination to fulfill all your digital needs at exceptional value.
Low Yat Plaza has it’s floors zoned for easier and quicker accessibility, with retail categories ranging from Gadgets, Cameras, Digital Games, Telecommunications & Services, IT Hypermarts, IT Concept Stores & Service Centres.
Low Yat Plaza also have non-IT related retailers such as Restaurant & Dining, Bookstores, Fashions, Hair and Beauty, Hobby Shops, etc.
Low Yat Plaza Floor Directory
Low Yat Plaza has a total of 12 floors, including the car parks.
- B5-B2 (Basement) – Car Park area
- B1 (Basement) – Car Park area, Red-Box Karaoke
- LG (Lower Ground) – Food court, Video & Audio-related Shops, ATMs
- G (Main Ground floor) – Restaurants, Guardian Pharmacy, Photography stores, Cell Phone stores (more on first floor), etc
- UG (Upper Ground) – Games stores, Cafe, Photography stores, Money changers
- 1 (First floor) – Cell Phone Center, Phone Accessories Center such as Spectrum Accessories, Clothes stores, bookstore
- 2-3 (Second and third floors) – IT Computers Center, etc
- 4 (Fourth floor) – IT Computers Center, Offices, Warranty Department
Contact Details of Plaza Low Yat
PLAZA LOW YAT Shopping Centre
No. 7 Jalan Bintang,
Off Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Bukit Bintang Central,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +6(03)2148 3651
Fax : +6(03)2148 3664
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Map of Plaza Low Yat
Information source: Plaza Low Yat