Invest your money in RHB Islamic Bond Fund, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
Aims to provide investors with regular income through investments in Shariah-based fixed income securities.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Are risk averse.
- Want an investment that complies with the principles of Shariah.
- Want to have regular income from their investment; and
- Require higher returns than Islamic fixed deposits at and acceptable level of risk.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type: Bond (Shariah) / Income
- Investment Manager: RHB Investment Management Sdn Bhd
- Trustee: CIMB Trustee Berhad
- Benchmark: Weighted average of FTSE Bursa Malaysia Emas Shariah Index (50%) and Maybank’s 12-Month General Investment Account Rate (50%)
- Launch Date: 25 August 2000
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM1.00
- Approved Fund Size (RM): 500,000,000 units
- Investment Time Horizon: 3 – 5 years
- Minimum Initial Investment: RM1000
- Minimum Additional Investment: RM100
- Distribution Policy: Income (if any) will be distributed during the financial year
- Cooling-off Period: Six (6) Business Days from the date the application form is received and accepted by the Manager
- EPF Approved: Yes
- Initial Service Charge: Nil
- Annual Management Fee: Profit sharing scheme with the Manager and Fund with a ratio of 15:85 respectively based on the net investment income, which is the income of the Fund less the Trustee’s fee and all permitted or allowable expenses under the Deed.
- Annual Trustee Fee: 0.10% per annum of the NAV of the Fund, subject to a minimum of RM35,000 per annum
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee: Up to 1.0% of the NAV per unit is chargeable for redemption made before 1st year investment
- Switching Fee: Free switching to RHB Islamic Bond Fund, RHB Bond Fund, RHB Cash Management Fund, RHB Islamic CashManagement Fund and RHB GoldenLife Today. 50% of the sales charge of the Recipient Fund for switching to other RHB Funds not mentioned above. Free switching from all other RHB Funds to RHB Bond Fund and RHB Islamic Bond Fund
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management