Salang Pusaka Resort was formely known as Khalid’s Place. Salang Pusaka Resort is located in Salang Village in Tioman island of Pahang. The resort was established in 1991. Salang Village is well known for it’s natural beauty and it is located along the coastal sandy beach.
Accommodation at Salang Pusaka Resort
These are the types of family rooms at Salang Pusaka Resort:
- Twin Sharing – for 2 people
- Triple Sharing – for 3 people
- Quad Sharing – for 4 to 5 people
Salang Pusaka Resort’s chalets comes with air-conditioning and attached bathroom which has the following arrangement:
- Twin Sharing (Room for 2) – Double bed, fridge, cold and hot shower, private veranda.
- Triple Sharing (Room for 3) – Double bed and single bed, fridge, cold and hot shower, private veranda.
- Quad Sharing (Room for 4 to 5) – 2 Double beds and a single bed, fridge, cold and hot shower, private veranda.
Facilities at Salang Pusaka Resort
- Mini market
- Souvenir stall
- Function halls
How to get to Salang Pusaka Resort
Depart from Mersing or Tanjung Gemok daily ferry services. The journey takes approximately 2 hours.
From Subang Airport (Kuala Lumpur), and Seletar Airport (Singapore).
Upon arrival at Tioman island, you can reach Salang Village by sea taxi.
Salang Pusaka Resort (Khalid’s Place)
Kampung Salang, Pulau Tioman,
Tel: +6(09)419 5317, +6(09)419 5034
Fax: +6(09)419 5421