Invest your money in TA Islamic Fund, CIMB Islamic Bank Islamic Unit Trust investment program.
To achieve steady capital growth over the medium to long term period by investing in a portfolio of authorised investments which conforms strictly to Shariah principles.
This fund is suitable if you:
- Want to invest in stocks and other approved instruments that meet the requirements of the Shariah.
- Require liquidity but is willing to invest for the medium to long term.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Fund Type : Growth
- Investment Manager : TA Investment Management Berhad
- Trustee : Universal Trustee (Malaysia) Berhad
- Benchmark : FTSE Bursa Malaysia Emas Shariah Index (FBM EMAS Shariah)
- Launch Date : 24 April 2001
- Initial Offer Price (NAV per unit): RM0.50 / RM0.3827 (04/03/09)
- Approved Fund Size (RM) : 600 million units
- Investment Time Horizon : Medium to long term
- Minimum Initial Investment : RM1000
- Minimum Additional Investment : RM100
- Distribution Policy : Annual / interim distribution (if any)
- Cooling-off Period : Within 6 Business Days of receipt by the Manager of the applications for investment. The cooling-off right is only exercisable by qualified investors. Please refer to master prospectus for more information.
- EPF Approved : Yes
- Initial Service Charge : EPF Investment – Up to 3%, Cash investment – Up to 5.5%
- Annual Management Fee : 1.5% p.a. of the Fund’s NAV
- Annual Trustee Fee : 0.08% p.a. of the Fund’s NAV
- Repurchase / Redemption Fee : Nil
- Switching Fee : Nil
How to Apply?
Call us at 1300 880 900 or +603 22956100
Email us at email@example.com
*This page contains information sourced on 30 Dec 2010. Please check with the bank for the latest updates.
Tags: islamic, islam, bank, banking, banker, bankers, deposit, deposits, transaction, transactions, saving, savings, current, atms, account, mortgage, accounts, anchor, financial, finance, financing, teller, loan, loans, loaning, lender, lenders, lending, issuance, pinjaman, wang, duit, kewangan, credit, debit, charge, cards, investment, wealth, management