Educational Facilities for children of Expatriate Officers
Who are eligible?
- Children of Expatriate Officers who are below 18 years and below
- Holder of Dependant Pass who have been given approval prior to apply for a Student Pass
Requirements for Educational Facilities for children of Expatriate Officers
- Studying in a school or an institution which is recognized by the Government.
- Fulfilling all requirements of a Student Pass application.
Supporting documents for application
- Covering letter and authority letter from the company.
- Letter of confirmation from the Institute of Higher Learning/Secondary School/Primarily School/Pre-schooling
- Passport copies of Expatriate Officer and Dependants (Student)
- Student’s Personal Data Form
- Other relevant documents
Fees Charged for Educational Facilities for children of Expatriate Officers