Permission to conduct Charity Works
Who are eligible?
Wife of Expatriate Officer holding Dependant Pass
- Application to be submitted in writing to the Director General Immigration or Director of Employment Pass Division or Director of Immigration in the various States.
- Without any fix income
- Does not involve in any activities which is against the local culture.
- Charity Works include:
- Old Folks Home
- Disabled/Handicapped Children Home
- Welfare Home (a letter from the Welfare Association)
- Red Crescent
- Special cases as decided by the Director General Immigration
Supporting documents for application
- Covering letter and authority letter from the company.
- Offer Letter
- Passport copies which shows proof of Dependant Pass