Permission To Conduct Charity Works – Immigration Facilities For Dependants Of Expatriate – Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia

Permission to conduct Charity Works

Who are eligible?

Wife of Expatriate Officer holding Dependant Pass

Application Procedures

  • Application to be submitted in writing to the Director General Immigration or Director of Employment Pass Division or Director of Immigration in the various States.
  • Without any fix income
  • Does not involve in any activities which is against the local culture.
  • Charity Works include:
    • Old Folks Home
    • Disabled/Handicapped Children Home
    • Orphanage
    • Welfare Home (a letter from the Welfare Association)
    • Red Crescent
    • Special cases as decided by the Director General Immigration

Supporting documents for application

  • Covering letter and authority letter from the company.
  • Offer Letter
  • Passport copies which shows proof of Dependant Pass

Fees Charged