Learn how to apply to correct errors in marriage register. This application is for correcting errors that have been made in the marriage register.
- This application is only to correct errors made at the time of marriage registration.
- Applications may be submitted at any NRD counter. or by post addressed to:
Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara
(Bahagian Perkahwinan dan Perceraian)
No. 20, Persiaran Perdana
(Documents sent by post must include the correct contactable correspondence address).
- Form JPN.KC08 that is completed.
- MyKad (photocopy of MyKad if application is by post).
- ORIGINAL passport (photocopy of passport pages with personal details if application is by post).
- ORIGINAL Marriage Certificate.
- Statutory declaration relating to error to be corrected.
- Other supporting documents (if applicable).
- RM2.00 for application fee.
- RM6.00 for amendment fee.
Where to Apply to Correct Errors in Marriage Register?
Check the link below for NRD (JPN) branch details and contact details.
National Registration Department Branches