Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Hons) programme is designed to develop competent medical imaging professionals ith the clinical skills to operate advance imaging equipment such as X-rays, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), etc. Students gain a sound understanding of anatomy, physiology, pathology , radiation physics and patient care.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- STPM or A-Level – 3 Principals with 2 Principals in Science and Mathematics.
- Science Matriculation from recognized IPTA or Foundation in Science from recognized IPTS with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging from recognized IPTA or IPTS with a minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging from a recognized IPTA or IPTS with CGPA less than 2.75 with minimum three years in related field.
- Any other recognized equivalent qualifications.
MAHSA University College Location Map
MAHSA University College Contact Details
MAHSA University College,
Level 6, Block A, Pusat Bandar Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur,
Phone: +6(03)2092 9999
Fax: +6(03)2093 1599