International University College of Nursing (IUCN) was established by RUN Education (M) Sdn. Bhd. in response to the global critical shortage of nursing professionals. A team of passionate, committed and experienced professionals initiated the establishment of IUCN which is the FIRST of its kind in the world – a university dedicated to nursing education, training and research.
The International University College of Nursing (IUCN) has six main objectives, which are:
- To develop nursing graduates at basic and advanced levels who are committed to intelligent, compassionate and competent care of the highest quality to individuals, families, groups and communities
- To become a center for innovations in the nursing educational process that promotes a spirit of inquiry, integration of theory with practice and development of critical thinking
- To institutionalize research activities in pursuit of evidence-based nursing practice and to support the development of a research culture among nursing students, academic staff and practicing nurses
- To establish collaborative partnerships with both foreign and local universities, as well as service organisations to enhance professional development of our students and staff
- To fulfill our social obligations through outreach programmes that answer the health needs of our community via extended service, client education and research
- To assume leadership in matters of nursing education, nursing practice and nursing research.
Academic Program at International University College of Nursing (IUCN)
Students at IUCN benefit from the extraordinary resources of a world-class nursing university dedicated to undergraduate and postgraduate nursing education.
Our undergraduate and postgraduate courses provide knowledge about the content and process of nursing in sufficient depth and scope to enable students to use evidence in practice, exercise critical-thinking and independent judgement when making clinical decisions.
Since nursing is a practice discipline, students will have the opportunity to apply their general and professional knowledge in a variety of clinical settings with guidance locally and abroad.
IUCN’s programmes are approved by Malaysia’s Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), recognised by the Ministry of Health (MOH) and endorsed by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Study program at International University College of Nursing (IUCN):
- Pre Nursing – Foundation Programme
- Bachelor of Nursing Science with Honours [BNSc.(Hons)] – Degree Programme
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with Honours [BSc.N(Hons.)] – Top-Up Degree
- Master of Nursing Science (MNSc)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science (PhD)
Location Map of International University College of Nursing (IUCN)
Contact Details of International University College of Nursing (IUCN)
International University College of Nursing (IUCN) is now called as International University College of Arts and Science (IUCAS)
L1.10, Cova Square,
Kota Damansara, PJU5,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Tel: +603 – 6142 6666
Fax: +603 – 6142 6655