The Master in Management programme will give you a solid knowledge foundation in business and economics and specialist training in organisational management. The programme is designed to produce successful managers, and you’ll be trained in key areas such as managing innovation and change, motivating and leading people, developing strategies for national and global markets, and developing customer-oriented organizations. It is an ideal training course for those seeking a career in management or whose current industry role requires an enhanced managerial and leadership capabilities.
The programme aims to enhance graduate capabilities through:
- Strategic and critical thinking approach to developing solutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge in core areas of management.
- Critical evaluation of evidence to support propositions.
- Application of competent management theories, principles and data.
- Enhanced ability to synthesise ideas, theories and data.
- Ethical work practices through sound corporate governance processes.
- Proficiency in conducting research and assessing information
The Master in Management will normally be completed in 18 months of part-time study or the maximum time permitted for completion is 5 years. Our Master in Management is designed to provide students with the flexibility of working full-time and the ability to complete a postgraduate qualification without disrupting their current employment.
Who should apply?
The Master in Management is ideal for students holding undergraduate degrees in areas outside of commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in their particular field of expertise.
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Location Map
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Contact Details
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6(03)5629 5000
Fax: +6(03)5629 5001