Incorporated in 1997, Masterskill Education Group Berhad (MEGB) is a leading operator in Nursing and Allied Health education in Malaysia, principally engaged in the provision of higher education and training. MEGB encompasses two associate institutions, i.e. Masterskill University College of Health Sciences that officially attained university college status in 2008 and Masterskill College of Nursing & Health that was registered with the Ministry of Higher Education in 2004.
As the premier provider of holistic education in Nursing and Allied Health in the country, we aim to meet the health needs of the world. We prepare our students to function effectively in multifaceted roles in a variety of settings to promote the health and well-being of every individual and strive to build an inquisitive mind, motivate academic excellence as well as foster lifelong learning in all our students.
To date, we have established four other satellite campuses in key areas throughout Malaysia. These include Ipoh, Kota Bharu, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu, with a university college branch scheduled to be opened in Johor in April 2010. This allows the institution to offer equal educational opportunities to students in the Northern, Central and Southern region, as well as the East Coast and East Malaysia.
Career In Health Science
As the global population expands, grows older and lives longer, the demand for healthcare workers increases. Consequently, the healthcare industry is projected to thrive tremendously in coming years. So, those in the healthcare profession will be in constant demand, no matter where they go. Best of all, you get to do your part to help others as well. Professions in the healthcare industry include:
- Occupational Therapists
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Environmental Health Officers/Inspectors
- Occupational Safety & Health Officers
- Health Administrators/CEOs/Managers
- Social Workers
Facilities at MASTERSKILL College Of Nursing and Health
Plans in the pipeline also include a new international-standard campus that can accommodate 20,000 students, cementing MASTERSKILL’s place as the undisputed leader in the region. The new campus will feature state-of-the-art laboratories, student residential areas and a sports & recreational complex to provide both local and international students with a complete learning experience.
Recreation at MASTERSKILL College Of Nursing and Health
Nurturing our students’ holistic growth is always a priority at MASTERSKILL. That is why we also provide top-notch recreational facilities to facilitate their well-rounded development. An avant-garde sports & recreational complex is in the works as well.
Education Programmes at MASTERSKILL College Of Nursing and Health
MASTERSKILL offers a comprehensive range of medical, nursing and allied health programmes at all levels. We provide innovative cutting-edge approaches, multi-mode teaching deliveries and world-class curriculum in order to nurture well-rounded, capable and knowledgeable graduates who are highly sought after by the industry.
- Foundation in Health Sciences
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health
- Diploma in Medical Imaging
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Paramedic Science (Pre – Hospital Care)
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Child Development
- Diploma in Healthcare
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Health Informatics
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons) 4+0 La Trobe University, Australia
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Paramedic Science
- Bachelor of Nursing (Hons) University of Sunderland, UK (Top-Up Programme)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Environmental Health and Safety
- Bachelor of BioMedical Science (Hons)
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Location Map of MASTERSKILL College Of Nursing and Health (Metro Campus) Kuching, Sarawak
Contact Details of MASTERSKILL College Of Nursing and Health (Metro Campus) Kuching, Sarawak
MASTERSKILL College Of Nursing and Health (Metro Campus)
Block 218, Lot 51,
Jalan Batu Kawa/Jalan Stapok Junction,
Tel: 082-688 777
Fax: 082-682 666