TATI University College (TATIUC) was formerly known as Terengganu Advanced Technical Institute (TATI) and was inaugurated in November 1993. It started out in a temporary campus in Sultan Zainal Abidin University (formerly known as KUSZA), Kuala Terengganu in July 1994. TATIUC was relocated to the permanent campus in Teluk Kalong, Kemaman in July 1996.
The establishment of TATIUC was not only an initiative of state government but was also as a result of cooperation from federal government and private companies. It is a continuous effort to fill the best quality manpower in the market place. This collaboration established a multi-focal management team that is not only responsible in managing but also financing TATIUC establishment.
In 1999, TATIUC was one of the earliest private higher education institutions which was officially granted with LAN Accreditation. This is a requirement by Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA) for educational institutions providing post secondary or higher education.
TATIUC was honoured with ISO 9001:2000 in 2004 and ISO 9001:2008 in 2010. This is a prestigious award in recognition of its quality management system. This award is certainly a breakthrough for TATIUC, and reinforced its already strong presence in the education industry.
The most significant milestone in TATI history so far arrived on 27 May 2007, when it was officially upgraded to University College status bearing the name as TATI University College (TATIUC).
This recognition is a boost for TATIUC to continue upholding the quality of its teaching and learning environment to fulfill the holistic needs of its students and meet Malaysia’s agenda of a world-class, high income economy.
Faculties at TATI University College (TATIUC)
- Electrical and Automation Engineering Technology (FTKEA)
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology (FTKP)
- Computer, Media and Technology Management (FKMPT)
- Chemical Engineering Technology (FTKK)
- Centre of Preparatory and General Studies (PPPA)
Programmes at TATI University College (TATIUC)
Fakulti Teknologi Kejuruteraan Elektrik & Automasi (FTKEA)
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons) Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons) Electrical
- Diploma in Industrial Automation (Mechatronics)
- Diploma in Industrial Automation (Electronics & Instrumentation)
- Diploma in Industrial Automation (Electrical)
- Diploma in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
Fakulti Teknologi Kejuruteraan Pembuatan (FTKP)
- Bachelor in Manufacturing Engineering Technology (Tooling) With Honours
- Bachelor in Manufacturing Engineering Technology (Production Management) With Honours
- Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering (Tool and Die Making)
- Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering (Tool and Die Design)
Fakulti Komputer, Media & Pengurusan Teknologi (FKMPT)
- Bachelor of Computer Science with Business Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Computer Network and Security) with Honours
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)
- Diploma in Computer Networking
- Diploma in Graphic Design & Creative Media
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Technology Management (Accounting)
- Diploma in Technology Management (Entrepreneurship)
Fakulti Teknologi Kejuruteraan Kimia (FTKK)
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (HONOURS)
- Diploma in Polymer Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Polymer Engineering Technology (HONOURS)
Pusat Pengajian Persediaan & Am (PPPA)
- Applied Science
TATI University College (TATIUC) Contact Details
TATI University College (TATIUC)
Telok Kalong, Kemaman,
Tel: +609 860 1000
Fax: +609 863 5863