Bachelor of Environmental Health and Safety (Hons) ia a programme designed to provide graduates with the necessary managements skills and leadership in the management of Environmental Health and Safety.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- STPM or A-Level – 3 Principals with 2 Principals in Science and Mathematics.
- Science Matriculation from recognized IPTA or Foundation in Science from recognized IPTS with a minimum CGPA of 2.50.
- Diploma in Environmental Health from recognized IPTA, IPTS or other government training institutions with a minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- Diploma in Environmental Health from a recognized IPTA, IPTS or other government training institutions with CGPA less than 2.75 and working experience not less than three years in the field of Environmental Health.
- Any other recognized equivalent qualifications.
MAHSA University College Location Map
MAHSA University College Contact Details
MAHSA University College,
Level 6, Block A, Pusat Bandar Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur,
Phone: +6(03)2092 9999
Fax: +6(03)2093 1599