The UniSA Bachelor of Media Arts is a 2+1 degree programme offered in collaboration with the University of South Australia (UniSA). The programme provides students with expertise and knowledge to design information and communicate it through multiple media platforms.
Students are equipped with knowledge of various aspects of communication, including print, audio, broadcast and interactive media, with an emphasis on creative content production and project management. Graduates of this programme will possess a comprehensive set of portable production skills and expertise, which are directly relevant and applicable across a range of communication industries.
Entry Level & Entry Requirements
- Taylor’s Foundation in Communication / Diploma in Communication – Successful completion of either one of the programme
- ‘A’ Levels – 3Ds or 6 points based on 3 subjects
- SAM – Average of 60% based on 5 subjects including English
- CPU – Average of 60% based on 6 subjects including English
- STPM – CGPA 2.0 with minimum grade C for each subject
- UEC – 30 points based on 6 subjects including English
- Other qualifications – Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
English Language Requirements
- STPM – Minimum A-
- UEC – Minimum A2
- IELTS – Overall score of 6
- TOEFL – Overall score of 550 (paper based); Overall score of 213 (computer-based)
- MUET – Band 4
*Students who do not meet any of the above English Requirements will have to register for Academic English and complete the course.
February & July
After completing the first two years of the degree programme at Taylor’s, students transfer into the final year of the Bachelor of Media Arts at UniSA, Adelaide.
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Location Map
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Contact Details
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6(03)5629 5000
Fax: +6(03)5629 5001