If you’re in the bar and beverage business, you know it takes more than lager and cocktails to run a successful operation. That’s why Taylor’s University’s Certificate in Bar & Beverage Management is designed to equip you with in-depth product and equipment knowledge, management savvy, marketing skills, insight into the latest trends and pricing for profit. At the end of the 3-day programme, you’ll have uncorked valuable tips on how to manage a successful beverage operation and bring your game to the next level.
This Executive Certificate in Bar and Beverage Management programme provides a systematic approach to bar management with strong emphasis on beverage selection, operations and cost control. Amongst the emphasis areas are: understanding the types of beverage available, the vinification & distillation process, storage and inventory management, costing and menu analysis, cocktail mixing techniques and servicing customers at the bar.
At the end of this Bar & Beverage Management programme you should be able to:
- Understand the types of beverage available
- The vinification process and distillation process
- Storage and inventory management
- Costing and menu analysis
- Cocktail mixing techniques and the methodology
- Servicing customer at the bar
Who Is This For
- Restaurant & Bar Managers, Beverage Managers, Supervisors & Bartenders with at least 3 years of industry experience
- Junior Managers who want to enhance their knowledge.
For More Information
For details, email us at email@example.com
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Location Map
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Contact Details
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6(03)5629 5000
Fax: +6(03)5629 5001