Every successful F&B operator knows that running a food-service business is much more than good food and great service. Issues such as purchasing, food quality, storage and thefts by cashiers and bartenders often need to be tackled on a daily basis. Taylor’s University’s Executive Certificate in Food & Beverage Cost Control is designed to provide the wide-ranging knowledge and specific solutions you need to keep your costs low and profit margins high without compromising on quality and values. So you can reap the rewards of your success and make the most of your profits.
This Executive Certificate in Food & Beverage Cost Control is a programme that will help you understand how to systematically analyse your operations, plan, assess and interpret the various cost control aspects of Food & Beverage and work toward minimising expenses and maximising profit.
At the end of this Food & Beverage Cost Control programme you should be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of the purchasing process
- Be familiar with the types of purchasing methods
- Appreciate the importance of the receiving process
- Understand recipe costing
- Determine selling price
- Calculate actual food cost
- Evaluate the menu to sustain restaurant sales
- Understand theft management protocols
Who Is This For
- Restaurant & Bar Managers & Supervisors with at least 3 years of industrial experience
- Cost Controllers and Cost Control Clerks that want to enhance their knowledge.
For more information
For details, email us at email@example.com
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Location Map
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Contact Details
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6(03)5629 5000
Fax: +6(03)5629 5001