Want a share of US$200+ billion?
- Are you missing out on the multi-billion dollar Gen Y market?
- Would you like to tap on a future worth US$17.8 trillion?
- What makes Gen Y so different?
- How can you profit from Gen Y?
Generation Y, or Gen Y, is a new breed of workers with unique expectations. They are the single biggest and most profitable market you can tap into right now. Cash is king to them; they embrace brand and live in the new world of digitized communication. They are also among the biggest spenders of today. Get the real insight on what makes Gen Y tick and learn how you can tailor your business to their needs and profit from this young and exciting market with Taylor’s programme on GETTING GENERATION Y TO BUY: STRATEGIES FOR YOUTH MARKETING.
Generation Y, or Gen Y in short, stands for one the most profitable opportunities for businesses today. If you want to get your share of the $200 billion plus they spend annually, or profit from the $17.8 trillion they will inherit, you will need to understand the new Gen Y perspectives and develop more novel ways in branding and sales to grab their attention.
This programme will illustrate the path for how your company can find relevance with the youth demographic and how to activate the passion, engagement, and loyalty of Gen Y consumers.
At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Obtain specific strategies for attracting and engaging Gen Y as customers
- Learn how to create story-driven marketing and brand-centric campaigns that resonate to Generation Y
- Get insights into the REAL differences between generations
- Learn from case studies of organisations that have profited from Gen Y
- Focus on opportunities which align with their business models
Who Is This For
CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Managers who are leading / managing businesses that appeal to Gen Y as consumers.
- Presentation on Key Concepts
- Interactive Games
- Group Activities
For more information
For details, email us at email@example.com
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Location Map
Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus Contact Details
No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Phone: +6(03)5629 5000
Fax: +6(03)5629 5001